BASIC WARRANTY INFO
***FAILURE TO PERFORM THESE OPERATIONS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY***
- This warranty applies to all Engines. This warranty shall not apply to or include the following:
Repair or replacement required as a result of any accident or misuse Repair or replacement of any engine item, including specifically, without limitation, to all components of the cooling, fuel, electrical, engine control system, and all ignition system components, belts, hoses and filters.
- Any engine used for competition racing or related purposes.
- Any engine which has been repaired or remodeled to which any device or accessory not conforming to original manufacturer specifications has been installed.
- Warranty DOES NOT apply to any engine damaged as a result of overheating or lack of lubrication. The warranty will be void on any engine returned with the heat tabs missing or melted out. Heat tabs will melt at 260 degrees and above.
- Any warranty repairs must be authorized by ClassActMt.com or it's selling subsidiary company and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- If we elect to replace your engine with another engine, the replacement is considered to be a repair of the original unit. Your original date of installation and mileage at that time remain in effect.
- Engine oil and filter MUST be changed at the first 1000 miles and every 5,000 miles thereafter (service records must be kept) service must be performed by a qualified service company and no hand written receipts will be accepted. Oil changes must be performed by a shop not owned or affiliated with the purchaser.
- Oil and temperature light/gauge and speedometer MUST be in proper working order.
- New thermostat and water pump must be installed.
- Engines that are not installed by ClassActMt.com and it's subsidiary companies must have radiators flow checked. Radiators which do not meet original equipment manufacturer's flow specifications, must be replaced.
- Oil Filter Housing must be replaced on 3.0L V6 OM642 engines.
- All Engines are signed, I.E. marked. If marks are removed, or seal is broken, no warranty.
- No Warranty if Installed by a Dealership.
- New Oil coolers and Water Pumps, with New Gaskets must be installed.
- Initial engine start must not be dry. Engine must be spun over without firing until oil has circulated and pressure has built up.
- New injectors must be installed before running engine.
- Injectors must be changed or serviced every 50,000 miles
- Injector failure will void warranty
- Turbo failure will void warranty.
- Purchaser must send proof of mileage and vin before installation.
- Turbo lines must be changed.
- Core charge will apply when core is not rebuild-able.No core return , no warranty.
- Proper oil must be used.
- Warranties are pro-rated based upon mileage and time.
- Break In Oil Should Be 15W/40 NON-SYNTHETIC*
- Use of improper oil or running low on oil will void warranty. Proper oil is 20w/60 Redline or Motul 300V 20w/60 or Liquid Molly 20W/60 . Winter time use 15W/40 same brands.
- This Warranty is not Transferable.
- ClassActMt.com and it's subsidiary companies do not assume and have no liability for labor costs or replacement of oil or anti-freeze, damage to other engine parts or components, towing charges, labor charges ,telephone calls, freight, lost profits, lost time, substitute transportation or replacement vehicle or any other consequential damages.
- This is a Parts only Warranty, No Labor.
- ClassActMt.com and it's subsidiary companies have no responsibility for any failure resulting from improper installation, modification of the product, faulty or incompatible parts and accessories and/or abnormal use of operation.
**No Core Return within 90-120 days, No Warranty Applies**
*All returns and cancelled orders are subject to a 45% restock fee. Restock fee is non-negotiable and applies to the full invoice amount.
Disclaimer for Product (Engine) Arrival
After your engine &/or other products have been shipped and you have been emailed a tracking number, the process is now out of Class Act Motors Care. This means it is your responsibility as a customer and your mechanic to confirm the crate that is delivered to you, does in fact look like the crate images that were previously emailed to you from Alexis at Class Act Motors. IF ANYTHING AT ALL LOOKS DIFFERENT THAN THE IMAGES PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED, YOU MUST NOTIFY CLASS ACT MOTORS (C.A.M.) WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DELIVERY TIME AND DATE! Failure to notify of any shortages, damages, or concerns, will result in all liability falling onto the mechanic and customer. C.A.M. custom builds our crates for each of these engines to ensure the safety and stability during transit to our customers. We also shrink wrap each crate after the crate top is secured to ensure another level of protection for transit as well as a way to ensure the carrier does not open your crate without notifying either party. We do not package or crate with any metal bands, only a strap inside the crate to secure the engine and if any other parts are shipped.
For a more in depth description of the crates and how they should be received, please refer to the crate charge portion of the warranty.
DO NOT SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY IF THE CRATE SHOWS UP ON A PALLET THAT DOES NOT FIT THE CRATE TOP, ON A BARE PALLET WITH NOT CRATE TOP, OR SHOWS UP WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE CRATE IMAGES THAT WERE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER ON THE INVOICE.
Carriers can back themselves up if you sign for the delivery and there are in fact damages or shortages. By double checking your shipment when it arrives, allows us to hold the correct party accountable.
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO LOOK OVER THE CRATE BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE DELIVERY!!
Time is of the essence when dealing with these LTL carriers. Please take Time After Receiving the Engine to Confirm the Engine shrink-wrap is still intact as well as the crate shrink-wrap is intact with all original labels. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at 833-226-6690 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for your purchase with Class Act Motors, Have an Amazing Day!