All used transmissions have a 90 day warranty. All new and re-manufactured transmissions have a 3-year or 100,000 mile warranty. The warranty does not cover labor or other incidental charges. The unit must be returned to Class Act Motors & Transmissions before it can be considered for warranty. The warranty is void if the unit is in any way misused or abused.
All transmissions are guaranteed to fit and work if you order the exact replacement type.
Mileage quotes on used transmissions, either expressed or implied, are not guaranteed to be accurate. Therefore, we assume no liability for mileage.
This warranty is a parts exchange warranty. In the event we do not have the part in stock to replace the defective part, we reserve the right to either:
• Repair the defective part,
• Locate a replacement part, or
• Provide a refund for the original purchase price.
Class Act Motors & Transmissions and its subsidiary companies shall deem this warranty void if part failure is caused by faulty installation, modification, negligence, racing, or competition use.
Class Act Motors & Transmissions and its subsidiary companies will not reimburse the cost of any labor or any other expense incurred by the purchaser, including but not limited to, towing charges, loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience, lodging, oil filters, anti-freeze, telephone or telegraph charges, car or truck rental, gaskets, or seals.
Please inspect part for proper fitment and condition before installing in vehicle! Class Act Motors & Transmissions and its subsidiary companies are not responsible for incorrect fitment of part in your vehicle.
This warranty is not transferable. Customer is responsible for shipping and handling of replacement part(s). No transmissions will be accepted if not returned intact. Class Act Motors & Transmissions and its subsidiary companies must authorize all returns prior to shipping. This warranty does not apply to any transmission damage resulting from overheating due to lack of lubrication, or a non-functioning cooling system. Proper oil levels must be maintained at all times. Proper installation, calibration, good working order and inspection procedures including cleaning of cooler lines, motor mounts, transmission mounts, no bent pans or crimped cooler lines. Electronic transmissions, there are mechanical and electrical parts, components and connections in your vehicle that are necessary for your transmission to perform, but they are NOT a part of your transmission, this may cause malfunction of or damage to your transmission upon failure. These parts include but are NOT limited to, the computers, solenoids, actuators, relays, wiring harness, temperature sensors, speed sensors, and connectors. No warranty is given for any parts outside of the transmission. It is out of our control and your responsibility to verify that the components perform according to the manufacturer specification, only this guarantees the 100% performance of your transmission.
The following pre-installation maintenance must be performed to validate this warranty if applicable:
• Properly align torque converter.
• Flush transmission cooling lines & transmission cooler (usually integrated with radiator) to get the metal shavings from the previous bad transmission, out of the system.
• Check transmission cooling lines for kinks or leaks to ensure the replacement transmission receives proper cooling lubrication.
• Adjust throttle position sensor cable (Shift Knockdown Cable) correctly.
• Replace torque converter seal, driveline, and/or axle seals, on used units.
• Install new transmission filter kit, used units.
• Must use factory approved fluids, all units.
• VIN and mileage must be recorded and sent to Class Act Motors & Transmissions before installation.
• All transmissions must be installed, maintained, or adjusted by a qualified technician
• If this list of procedures is not followed, the warranty will be void, so please call us if you have any questions.
After installation, if the transmission does not work properly, please call us immediately so that we can help solve the problem before the transmission is ruined.
We are not responsible for different speedometer gears, linkage connections, cable connectors or shipping errors of the correct transmission for your vehicle.
Class Act Motors & Transmissions or the selling subsidiary company must authorize all returns prior to shipping.
What is not Warranted:
• Transmission and torque converter which failed due to improper installation, low transmission fluid level, improper cooling, neglect, abuse, or accident of vehicle.
• Transmission hard parts including drums, shafts, planetary assembly or case if abuse is determined.
• Any electronics, including solenoids, sensors or other related electrical components.
• Upon placement of order, customer accepts all terms and conditions of this warranty. All sales are final.
• No benefits or remedies are available under this limited warranty while the invoice for the unit or related services remains outstanding.
The liability of Class Act Motors & Transmissions and/or its subsidiary companies under this warranty is limited solely to the repair or replacement of defective parts or workmanship. Buyer and seller agree the seller's price is based upon this limited warranty. Buyer and seller also agree the buyer's sole and exclusive remedy against seller on account of breach of contract, warranty or performance shall be for the repair or replacement at Class Act Motors & Transmissions and its subsidiary companies factory IN TEXAS, of defect, Transmission's workmanship or material within the periods of this warranty. The buyer will be responsible for shipment and subject to the limitations and conditions of this warranty.
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including any warranty on the part of the dealer installing the transmission, unless said warranty is less stringent than that offered by Class Act Motors & Transmissions and its subsidiary companies. No dealer or any agent or employee thereof is authorized to extend or enlarge this warranty. All transmissions are sealed (signed) if seal is broken all warranties will be voided.
ALL RETURN PARTS AND CANCELLED ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% HANDLING AND RESTOCKING FEE PLUS THE CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING THE PARTS BACK IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND.